Mission, Vision and Values
To provide programs and services in Northern Arizona which encourage and empower people with disabilities to self-determine the goals and activities of their lives.
To ensure inclusiveness throughout our service area of people with disabilities so that they can participate as equal community members, by providing the necessary skills and tools to enhance their independence and actualize thier true potential.
- We believe that all people are deserving of dignity and respect.
- We are committed to focusing on our consumers abilities.
- We strive to collaborate with community partners for the good of all people.
- We are accepting of all viewpoints and are open to new ideas from within the organization, from our consumers, and from our community partners.
- We work to fill unmet needs for people with disabilities.
- We work with integrity and transparency in all we do.