New Horizons Available Services
New Horizons provides the following services free of charge to anyone with a disability:
- Independent Living Skills Training - home management, cooking, cleaning, budgeting, etc...
- Information and Referral
- Peer support and guidance - monthly support group meetings, and peer mentoring -one on one peer support, social activities
- Advocacy - assist individuals in advocating for their right or in communities for fair housing, ADA compliance, other issues relative to fully including persons with disabilities
- Community Education - public seminars regarding fair housing, ADA, Independent Living Philosophy, benefits and work incentives
- Arizona Technology Access Program - consumer support-free telecommunications devices and low-interest loans for home modification, vehicle modifications and adaptive computer equipment